Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seeing SPOTS!

Our three girls have polka dot fever. They love anything with polka dots. They went so far as to ask their Grandpa (who's a painter by trade) to paint polka dots on their bedroom walls when he was visiting this last July. Mom said no, no, no! The thought of painting polka dots on their bedroom walls seemed too permanent. Their walls are still white because they can't agree on a color to paint them, oh, the pains of sharing a bedroom. So when I found these polka dot wall decal's at Target for a reasonable price I bought 96 polka dots and we had a blast putting them all over Meg and Aubrie's room. Aubrie told her Dad, "I put the ones on this wall, but then mommy moved them all" I know, I know seriously OCD, but that's me. I also got their magnet boards done for their room, so I took pictures of them and you can see all the dots.

1 comment:

  1. It all turned out so cute! I love polka dots too. I need to get some for Mia's room. Love their magnet boards too. So creative!

    ReplyDelete