Sunday, October 25, 2009

Great-Grandma Mac turns 100 on Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Great-Grandma Mcelderry's 100th Birthday Party! Saturday, October 3, 2009 in Maumelle, Arkansas.

The Mayor of Maumelle, AR came to the party and presented my Great-Grandmother with the key to the city!

Mom and I with Great-Grandma Mac and Grandpa and Grandma Mac. Dad is talking to my cousin Daniel in the background, and Daniel's wife Natasha and son Daniel III (Ito) are standing there as well. My Uncle Bob Jr. is sitting on the other side of Great-Grandma. And in the front rubbing is eye is Ivan McElderry my cousin Josh's son.



Imagine having 5 generations of your posterity gathered to celebrate you. I truly hope Great-Grandma had a good time, she seemed to. There is a sixth generation already on it's way, wow what a life!


My Great-Grandma McElderry taking pictures with all of her family isn't she Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment